PDW warrants to the original purchaser that its wheels will be free of any defects in material and workmanship under normal and intended use for a period of two (2) years after the date of original purchase. Warranty is only valid when wheels are properly installed, washed and limited to use on normal road and highway driving conditions, for as long as the original purchaser owns the product.
PDW agrees (at its discretion) to repair or replace any wheel found to be faulty in materials or workmanship after inspection. (For a period of two (2) years from date of original purchase to the original purchaser). Original purchase invoice must be supplied.
PDW will not be held responsible for the transportation cost, any damage or loss caused by delays, failure or any consequential damage arising from any cause what so ever or any other charges incurred in the replacement of a defective product.
Warranty is automatically void on any wheel that has been altered in any manner, such as bolt circle diameter, offset, centre bore, repaired or any of the following conditions:
- Wash damage, chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, de-greaser and climate conditions.
- Any appearance defect (scratches) in wheels that have been damaged during mounting or which have been on display.
- Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by shipping, transporting, off-road use, abuse, accident or negligence caused by any involved party.
Any PDW Wheel that does not conform to this warranty will be repaired or replaced after a Return Authorization Number (RAN#) has been obtained by contacting your PDW importer/distributor and a dated satisfactory proof of purchase included with the freight prepaid to our facility. Such repair or replacement shall not include removal of installation of any tyre. A PDW representative will review all warranty returns. If returned wheel is found not to be subject to warranty coverage, the wheel will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender’s expense.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE SOLE EXPRESS WARRANTY GIVEN BY PDW AND IS IN LIEU FOR ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. BEFORE MOUNTING THE TYRE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THIS CHECKLIST.(FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY/RETURN THAT MAY BE APPLICABLE).
- Check that the product, colour, bolt pattern (PCD) and fitment is correct. (As per order).
- Check for protrusions on the hub mounting face. Ensure that wheels are clear of any screws, rivets, retaining clips or balancing weights.
- The wheels do not come in contact with any of the front or rear hubs, brake callipers, braking or suspension components of the vehicle.
NOTICE: PDW reserves the right to change, limit or discontinue at any time, without prior notice, products, finishes, materials, applications and other specifications, including warranty provisions. The brands, marks, models and products depicted here in, including all related images, logos, names and other marketing materials are the exclusive property of the manufacturer, PDW.